Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Introduction

Hello and welcome to your one-stop-shop for law school application advice. If you're here, you probably already know that the process for applying to law school is pretty strenuous; you’ve got to put together applications that present your best self in terms of personal statements, transcripts, and letters of recommendation. You’ve got to look at which programs would best fit your interests, and which ones are most likely to accept you. If you’re anything like me, you’re trying to figure out where to start.

Over the course of the summer, I’m going to be sharing some of the tricks and tips I’ve picked up about how to prioritize which schools you should apply to, how to deal with areas of deficiency on your resume or transcript, and everything I’ve learned about how to face off with the LSAT. I’m not an expert, but hopefully I’ll be able to pass along a little bit of good advice as we move closer to application season.

No comments:

Post a Comment