Monday, July 2, 2018

LSAT Prep Videos

I know I talk a lot about LSAT prep, and have done my best to give a rundown of what it's all about, but it occurs to me that I should probably let you guys see what the official LSAC (Law School Admissions Council) website says on the topic.



They've released a series of videos on the topics, you can find a link to the page with all of them here.

I do my best to give anyone reading this blog the best advice that I can, from an applicant's perspective, because I think it's valuable to hear about the process from someone going through it; there are things which occur to me that you might not pick up from asking someone who's been practicing law for decades and doesn't remember the minutia of the process.

That being said, it's important to turn to the experts for their advice as well. And the LSAC really is the best source for advice on the LSAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment