Monday, July 9, 2018

Wikipedia is More Accurate Than Ever

I'm sure everyone here remembers my foray into the world of Wikipedia editing, but for those who might be new, here's a refresher: I found out-of-date information on the Wikipedia page for the LSAT, and corrected the page. You can read the whole crazy story here, if interested.

The sparknotes version is that the page hadn't been updated to reflect the fact that the LSAT would now be offered six times a year, rather than four, the previous standard. Today, I went back to check and see if my edits were still standing, and lo and behold, they were.


Although the page's intro already mentioned that more tests would be added in the 2018-2019 test cycle, I think it's important for common resources to be as detailed as they can be. I'm hopeful that the service I provided has helped more accurate information be disseminated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment